We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Club theme - how to stop the site name from appearing in all caps? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Crewdog
Crewdog Sep 8 '11
I like the club theme, but I don't care for the fact that the site name appears in all caps. Is there a way to change it? 

Thanks
Mickael
Mickael Sep 8 '11
in the css i guess
Crewdog
Crewdog Sep 8 '11
I agree, but I'm not a CSS expert and don't want to reinvent the wheel if not necessary. If someone has already done this or knows what to put into the custom CSS file, it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!
Joe
Joe Sep 10 '11
Go to admin >edit theme >css
Copy and paste the following in the custom css box. That should do it.

ow_header .ow_logo h2{

text-transform: none;
}
The Forum post is edited by Joe Sep 10 '11
Crewdog
Crewdog Sep 10 '11
Awesome, JoeJ!
Works beautifully...many thanks!
Mickael
Mickael Sep 11 '11
Nice way to do it :-)
savvas
savvas Oct 22 '11
Hi guys i a have uploaded a few themes and templates from the oxwall ..... but cant find them anywere on my admin i have checked in av plugs, appearance  everywere , does anyone have an idea how i do this pls pretty urgent cos the site is getting more traffic that i expected to get for now and i need to cheer it up abit please help.   'Thanks Sav
Azia Underwood
Azia Underwood Oct 23 '11
Did you upload your files to ow_themes?
If so they should be under Admin → Appearance → Choose Theme
Quote from savvas Hi guys i a have uploaded a few themes and templates from the oxwall ..... but cant find them anywere on my admin i have checked in av plugs, appearance  everywere , does anyone have an idea how i do this pls pretty urgent cos the site is getting more traffic that i expected to get for now and i need to cheer it up abit please help.   'Thanks Sav

Max
Max Oct 23 '11
His problem is solved. savvas uploaded his theme with the plugin uploader but now he know how to do it.
The Forum post is edited by Max Oct 23 '11
Coin Free Master
Coin Free Master Sep 3 '22
I like the club theme, but I don't care for the fact that the site name appears in all caps. Is there a way to change it?

for better experience contact us;

https://coinmasterfree.info

Carscache
Carscache Jan 25

Do not know are radar detectors legal in Texas In Texas? Radar detectors are legal for passenger vehicles but prohibited for commercial vehicles. Individuals can use radar detectors to enhance their driving experience, while truckers need to adhere to stricter regulations. Stay informed about state laws to ensure a safe and legal driving environment.

Carscache
Carscache Jan 25

Do not know are radar detectors legal in Texas In Texas? Radar detectors are legal for passenger vehicles but prohibited for commercial vehicles. Individuals can use radar detectors to enhance their driving experience, while truckers need to adhere to stricter regulations. Stay informed about state laws to ensure a safe and legal driving environment.