We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

After updating 1.2.3 my site in Problem | Forum

Laxman
Laxman Sep 10 '11
Hello sir After updating 1.2.3 my site in Problem, please help me...

http://www.iuttaranchal.com/
The Forum post is edited by Laxman Sep 10 '11
Attachments:
  site problem.bmp (220.19Kb)
Crewdog
Crewdog Sep 12 '11
I'm sure they will see this when they have a chance, but in the meantime did you try to restore from back up and rollback the changes?

In the future, I suggest you create a subdomain for test & development and don't install auto-updates on your live site until after rolling them out and testing on your test/development site and being sure that it's going to work for you.  If you have questions, ask them before you rollout live.  It goes without saying to take a full backup before hand in case it doesn't work and you have to rollback...then you can just do a full restore from backup while you try to figure out what went wrong.

Also please don't spam the board. I understand your frustration, really I do.  But we all have questions and these folks have their hands full. The more time they have to spend cleaning up your spam deleting irrelevant posts, the less time they have to give answers and help to all of us (including you).
The Forum post is edited by Crewdog Sep 12 '11