We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

FaceBook LogIn [Solved. ] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Jun 4 '14
THe Log In of FaceBook doesn´t work, even the contact FaceBook Button.

What colud be the problem?

thanks.

The Forum post is edited by ross Jun 8 '14
ross Team
ross Jun 4 '14
Ulises, please provide screenshot of the FB connect plugin settings in the admin panel and screenshot of the FB app setting on the developers page. 

Can you please specify, what exactly is not working? Do you get some kind of a message or error? or is it just not clickable?

Vinay
Vinay Jun 5 '14
Hi, I need a Facebook Authentication plugin wherein, after logging the user must be able to access his Facebook pages, likewise I need for Twitter (with access to tweets & followers) & same for Linkedin too. How do I implement it on my site www.stos.in ? help will be highly appreciated.

As you can see on site I have Fb connect working fine, similarly Linkedin & Twitter auth is also possible, but I do not need just login facility, need complete profile access of a user once he / she logs in & upon sending request for connecting to other members, upon their permission, the user must be able to view friends profile, business & fan pages, followers. etc.
Thanks in advance.
ross Team
ross Jun 6 '14
I'm sorry I don't understand. Please elaborate this: after logging the user must be able to access his Facebook pages, likewise I need for Twitter (with access to tweets & followers) & same for Linkedin too

And this: need complete profile access of a user once he / she logs in & upon sending request for connecting to other members, upon their permission, the user must be able to view friends profile, business & fan pages, followers. etc.

What is profile access of a user? Is it some kind of synching? or what?

Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Jun 8 '14
Thanks Ross, It looks like I did fix it up...
ross Team
ross Jun 8 '14
Ok, thanks for letting us know. I'm going to mark this post as Solved. 

Vinay, please respond, so we could proceed with your issue. 

Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Jun 10 '14
Au Contraire mon ami... thanks to you.

It seems, all i had to do was wait a few minutes.

Then it was working properly.