We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

New Update | Forum

Reduell
Reduell Sep 15 '11
I did The New update and not its saying
Platform update requestand the dashboard page isnt working, how can I fix this???

IT says :The source code of 'Newsfeed' plugin was updated. Need to update plugin DB.
and when I click update it just takes me to an index and it says its been updated but the dashboard still doesnt work.

The Error on The Dashboard is .

Message: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'reduellc_tasteemen.ow_newsfeed_action_set' doesn't exist File: /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_core/database.php Line: 311 Trace: #0 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_core/database.php(311): PDOStatement->execute()
#1 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_core/database.php(399): OW_Database->execute('DELETE FROM ow_...', NULL)
#2 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_core/database.php(408): OW_Database->query('DELETE FROM ow_...', NULL)
#3 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_core/base_dao.php(183): OW_Database->delete('DELETE FROM ow_...')
#4 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_plugins/newsfeed/bol/action_set_dao.php(132): OW_BaseDao->deleteByExample(Object(OW_Example))
#5 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_plugins/newsfeed/bol/action_dao.php(202): NEWSFEED_BOL_ActionSetDao->deleteActionSetUserId(1)
#6 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_plugins/newsfeed/classes/user_driver.php(42): NEWSFEED_BOL_ActionDao->findByUser(1, Array, 1316096874)
#7 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_plugins/newsfeed/classes/driver.php(52): NEWSFEED_CLASS_UserDriver->findActionList(Array)
#8 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed.php(136): NEWSFEED_CLASS_Driver->getActionList()
#9 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_core/renderable.php(222): NEWSFEED_CMP_Feed->render()
#10 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_core/renderable.php(222): OW_Renderable->render()
#11 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(237): OW_Renderable->render()
#12 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(222): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->render()
#13 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php(206): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView()
#14 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_smarty/template_c/%%6F^6F4^6F405BD5%%drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(58): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(OW_Smarty))
#15 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_libraries/smarty/Smarty.class.php(1262): include('/home/reduellc/...')
#16 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_core/view_renderer.php(100): Smarty->fetch('/home/reduellc/...')
#17 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_core/renderable.php(235): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/reduellc/...')
#18 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(147): OW_Renderable->render()
#19 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(173): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('dashboard', 1, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...')
#20 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->dashboard(Array)
#21 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_core/dispatcher.php(257): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel), Array)
#22 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/ow_core/application.php(293): OW_Dispatcher->dispatch()
#23 /home/reduellc/public_html/tasteemen/index.php(65): OW_Application->dispatch()
#24 {main} Type: PDOException
The Forum post is edited by Reduell Sep 15 '11
Den Team
Den Sep 16 '11
Topic was moved from General Chat.
Den Team
Den Sep 16 '11
How did you update this plugin? Manually or using auto update from admin panel?  If you did it manually, try to download newsfeed from store and update it again.
Ivan
Ivan Nov 18 '11
I got the same problem when I'd changed my server. I just imported all files (db, main folder, domain) to my new server but after installing I got this problem "Message: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146..."

I found that there is a problem with cash folder but I'm not sure where this folder  exactly is! Please help!
Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 20 '11
Can you provide me with the full error message? I assume that database wasn't imported properly.
Sunil
Sunil Jan 4 '13
I tried to update news feed plugin and now it sows following error 

Fatal error: Call to undefined method OW::getCacheManager() in /home2/edmerls/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/bol/action_dao.php on line 235

How to undo this?? please help..

Radha
Radha Feb 3 '13
Dear All, 

Please help me. I have same problem when I update news feed plugin. Now my home page looks blank. Help me in this.

Thanks in Advance !

Purusothaman Ramanujam
There has been instances where newsfeed upgrade gives problem. That can be solved by manually creating the missing tables.
Radha
Radha Feb 3 '13
Could you please explain a bit on this. I am not more technical person. I just download and upload plugin in and did activate it. Is there any thing you need to do with it  or you suggest to go 1.5.1 Migration ?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Please enable DEBUG mode in ow_includes/config.php file at the end of the file. It will say whats the actual issue and we should act based on that.