We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

We're coming back.. | Forum

JB Tech (FoxTechs)
JB Tech (FoxTechs) Jun 5 '14
We're coming back - Jake still on board but with a new, better developer and currently still looking to expand the team.

Re-imagined Foxtechs

Questions, comments?

Message us on here or drop us an email at: support@foxtechs.tk

Thanks.

Joseph
Joseph Jun 5 '14
will there be support and updates for older plugins while we have had our differences I rather enjoyed a lot of your plugins
Alia Team
Alia Jun 5 '14
Welcome back FoxTechs =)
JB Tech (FoxTechs)

Quote from Joseph will there be support and updates for older plugins while we have had our differences I rather enjoyed a lot of your plugins
Hello Joseph,

Unfortunately no. We decided to make all of our old plugins free, open-source codes for people to use to learn how to make their own plugins, or to modify to their will and place on the store. You can contact other developers about these plugin codes and see if they'll be willing to make changes.

Quote from Aliia Welcome back FoxTechs =)

Thanks, Aliia!

~Jake

JB Tech (FoxTechs)
Just a announcement,

We currently don't have a good enough host to host a test OW website, so if anyone would like to lend a hand to let us test some plugins on a installed OW, we'd appreciate it very much!

Thanks!

Shaun
Shaun Jun 5 '14
Hi Jake,

Glad to see you back and i wish you well in the development of your future plugins.

I would also call though for some support of your existing plugins even though you have made them free I still paid a fee for those plugins that I have and I would hope that you would at least offer support to customers that have paid for their plugins even you do not offer support to anyone that has got them for free.

Good luck and how about a few hints at what you currently have in development?
JB Tech (FoxTechs)

Quote from Shaun Hi Jake,

Glad to see you back and i wish you well in the development of your future plugins.

I would also call though for some support of your existing plugins even though you have made them free I still paid a fee for those plugins that I have and I would hope that you would at least offer support to customers that have paid for their plugins even you do not offer support to anyone that has got them for free.

We can offer minimal support for those who bought the plugins that are now freely available, but we do not necessarily plan to upgrade them at this moment in time.
crb
crb Jun 5 '14
I have a host for you not doing lots with it now anyway, pm me.
The Forum post is edited by crb Jun 5 '14
Shaun
Shaun Jun 6 '14

Quote from FoxTechs
Quote from Shaun Hi Jake,

We can offer minimal support for those who bought the plugins that are now freely available, but we do not necessarily plan to upgrade them at this moment in time.
Good to hear and once again good luck.
Pete
Pete Jun 10 '14
Were is your website Shaun ?
Shaun
Shaun Jun 21 '14
Hi pete,

It is still up but in a much stripped down form.
Pete
Pete Jul 1 '14
I could do with getting into making my own beer ,it cost a bloody fortune now for a pint .
The Forum post is edited by Pete Jul 1 '14
ANia Queen
ANia Queen Oct 6 '23
Welcome back! It's great to hear that Jake is still on board, and it's even better to know that you have a new and improved developer joining the team. The re-imagined Foxtechs sounds promising, and we're excited to see what you have in store. If anyone has questions or comments, feel free to reach out to you through this platform or by emailing support@foxtechs.tk. Your team seems open to feedback and inquiries, which is always a positive sign. English wine and Spirits
tatitac
tatitac Oct 7 '23
Guest blogging is a great way to earn 백링크 and showcase your expertise.
tatitac
tatitac Oct 7 '23
Your quest for the best massage ends here – choose 부달 for ultimate satisfaction.
tatitac
tatitac Oct 14 '23
This 오피가이드 community is a fantastic place for enthusiasts.
tatitac
tatitac Oct 22 '23
Unlock the secrets of the night with 밤의민족.
tatitac
tatitac Oct 25 '23
The convenience of 오피타임 is impressive.
tatitac
tatitac Nov 4 '23
Discover hidden local gems with 오피걸스. It's a valuable resource for unique businesses.
tatitac
tatitac Nov 12 '23
군산오피 is praised for creating a serene and inviting atmosphere that enhances their comforting massage services.
Pages: 1 2 »