We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

what its mean? please help me.. | Forum

uniqueprayoga
uniqueprayoga Sep 17 '11
OW Debug - Exception
Message: Can't generate uri for empty controller/action ! File: /home/xxx/public_html/ow_core/default_route.php Line: 49 Trace: #0 /home/xxx/public_html/ow_core/router.php(291): OW_DefaultRoute->generateUri(NULL, NULL, Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/ow_core/router.php(277): OW_Router->uriFor(NULL, NULL, Array)
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/navigation_service.php(286): OW_Router->urlFor(NULL, NULL)
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/bottom_menu.php(41): BOL_NavigationService->getMenuItems(Array)
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/ow_core/master_page.php(132): BASE_CMP_BottomMenu->__construct()
#5 /home/xxx/public_html/ow_core/master_page.php(56): OW_MasterPage->init()
#6 /home/xxx/public_html/ow_core/application.php(187): OW_MasterPage->__construct()
#7 /home/xxx/public_html/index.php(43): OW_Application->init()
#8 {main} Type: InvalidArgumentException
Mickael
Mickael Sep 18 '11
please provide some infos, how did you get that and when ?
localhost etc.. ?
Den Team
Den Sep 19 '11
Mickael  +1
We need more details.
Le
Le Sep 19 '11
Maybe url re-write error
uniqueprayoga
uniqueprayoga Sep 19 '11
i edit my bottom pages.. and i get this error.. i host at hostgator
Mickael
Mickael Sep 19 '11

Quote from uniqueprayoga i edit my bottom pages

Don't.. ;-)
You mean modifing some php pages managing the bottom of pages ?
You'd better expain what you want to achieve in that case..

I don't know what generate that but some might..
(..)empty controller/action ! File: /home/xxx/public_html/ow_core/default_route.php Line:

Peter
Peter Sep 20 '11
Go to yout CPanel > phpMyAdmin > "user"_oxwa59 > ow_base_menu_item >... and find the line that indicates something like : "key"- bottom ... looks out of the ordinary and it shows to be modified by admin_user.   Delete that line and your site should come back to normal. It is either on page 1 or 2.