We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

OXWALL TEAM & SCRIPT/CODE WRITERS | Forum

Geoff Slaughter O'Donnell
Per our last post that was moved by a team member,may be evident it was in the wrong place. (LoL)
But we have outstanding news,but we need help! Sinc our last post we have successfully migrated the current Oxwall script with (VR) virtual reality! but we need someone to actually design a customize profile similar to the old myspace version 2.0 before we even talk about releasing the (VR) PLUGIN and speaking with Oxwall to such release

Our last post:

Is there anyone out there making a plugin for members profile design "meaning where the individule member can add their own back grounds change color of text and further design points ? This has been a major request for years,even though oxwall is awesome, it lacks purpose in the members eyes & request . We would be willing to pay the highest bidder to build something similar to the old myspace customize profile , but must have the attributes of complete design.
If this already exsist,please let us know! If not and your interested in this project,let us know!
Join & visit us at socialglobalfriends.com
We plan on taking this all the way and once this is done completing our virtual reality addon plug in which we are currently 75% done

Thanx
Geoff
Owner/Partner
Private Sanctions Inc.

TimoViBritannia
TimoViBritannia Jun 7 '14
hello,

I have a Plugin that can do this, but I have paid for it its not in the store.
Geoff Slaughter O'Donnell
Hello Timo

Would you mind sharing the link to where we can look and purchase this plugin ?

Thanks
bobbi
bobbi Jun 7 '14
geoff hope your plug in makes it to the store, it would be great if backgrounds could be added plus complete customisation, would it be like ning or php fox profile customisation,

at this time my members can add a background but i have to provide a css code and they add a image url, i can change the center console colour and the widget box title colours with css also

there is a plug in in the store for profile backgrounds etc but the dev hasnt updated yet to work on 1.6
The Forum post is edited by bobbi Jun 7 '14