We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Developers dont reply to issues | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Kostia
Kostia Jun 9 '14
hy,

i think most of users faced with a problem that developers dont answer in messages or forum post with their plugins issue. I know you are busy but then we pay money for plugins we want that it work without issue. And if you are so busy just write it and we understood.

I bought most popular plugin in 'store' and write this developer with some issue and some question..still waiting any aswer more than a month.

P.s in my opinion the first plugin  of oxwall, after store release had to be developers rates  

Now after buying this most pupular plugin (newsfeedtrend) i know that this developer wont help me with any issue and i am not interested and not recommend you to buy any plugins from him. ( unless you are going to fix issue by your self)

Thank you for reading 

The Forum post is edited by Kostia Jun 9 '14
John
John Jun 9 '14
Sad but true. I'm still waiting for one developer to respond to emails I wrote four months ago and another took two months. For some, it seems like a money grab.
ross Team
ross Jun 9 '14
Kostia you can file a complaint to the moderation team. They will try to assist you with that and get in touch with the developer
Kostia
Kostia Jun 10 '14

Quote from ross Kostia you can file a complaint to the moderation team. They will try to assist you with that and get in touch with the developer
The problem is that i am seeing him online, but he is still ignoring me.
ross Team
ross Jun 10 '14
As I said contact moderation team, I can't help you with that.