We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

TinyMCE plugin not working under v1.2.4 build 4230 - TinyMCE | Forum

Eric
Eric Sep 18 '11
I recently upgraded Oxwall to v1.2.4 build 4230.

Since then I installed the TinyMCE plugin.
Installation went okay, including updating the .htaccess file in the website's root with the TinyMCE additions.

However, when I try to edit a blog post or add a new forum post, the TinyMCE editor does not show up.
Instead, the default rich editor appears as usual.

How can I solve this?

NOTE:
I also posted this in forum Developnment/Plugins.

Honsa
Honsa Sep 18 '11
I have updated to version 1.2.4 too and it is still working, cannot reproduce your issue
Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson Sep 24 '11
I just updated and now it doesn't work!
Honsa
Honsa Sep 28 '11
Do you have a url to your site? 

How I said, my demo is running on the newest version and it works..
Victor
Victor Nov 3 '11
Hi Honsa!
I also have Oxwall v1.2.4 build 4230. I downloaded, installed and activated your TinyMCE plugin, changed .htaccess - and 
TinyMCE does not show up. I can't find it anywhere in the pages. Please, can you investigate the subject and suggest the cure? 
Nevertheless I can find it in the source code - it shows up as the last script on the page, after the last </div> tag and right before the closing </body> tag. It just does not show where I need it. Here is the code:

type="text/javascript" src="/ow_static/plugins/tinymce/js/tiny_mce.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> /*$(document).ready(function() { $("img.photo_preview_image").each(function(){ $(this).wrap("<a title='"+$(this).attr("title")+"' rel='gallery' class='image' href='"+$(this).attr("src")+"'></a>"); }); });*/ tinyMCE.init({ // General options mode : "exact", elements : "post_body", theme : "advanced", skin : "o2k7", skin_variant : "silver", cleanup : true, plugins : "lists,pagebreak,style,layer,table,save,advhr,advimage,advlink,emotions,iespell,insertdatetime,preview,media,searchreplace,print,contextmenu,paste,directionality,fullscreen,noneditable,visualchars,nonbreaking,xhtmlxtras,template,inlinepopups,autosave", // Theme options theme_advanced_buttons1 : "save,newdocument,|,bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,styleselect,formatselect,fontselect,fontsizeselect", theme_advanced_buttons2 : "cut,copy,paste,pastetext,pasteword,|,search,replace,|,bullist,numlist,|,outdent,indent,blockquote,|,undo,redo,|,link,unlink,anchor,image,cleanup,help,code,|,insertdate,inserttime,preview,|,forecolor,backcolor", theme_advanced_buttons3 : "tablecontrols,|,hr,removeformat,visualaid,|,sub,sup,|,charmap,emotions,iespell,media,advhr,|,print,|,ltr,rtl,|,fullscreen", theme_advanced_buttons4 : "insertlayer,moveforward,movebackward,absolute,|,styleprops,|,cite,abbr,acronym,del,ins,attribs,|,visualchars,nonbreaking,template,pagebreak,restoredraft", theme_advanced_toolbar_location : "top", theme_advanced_toolbar_align : "left", theme_advanced_statusbar_location : "bottom", theme_advanced_resizing : true, // Example content CSS (should be your site CSS) content_css : "/ow_static/plugins/tinymce/style/content.css", // Drop lists for link/image/media/template dialogs external_link_list_url : "/ow_static/plugins/tinymce/js/lists/link_list.js", external_image_list_url : "/ow_static/plugins/tinymce/js/lists/image_list.js", media_external_list_url : "/ow_static/plugins/tinymce/js/lists/media_list.js", }); </script> </body>
The Forum post is edited by Victor Nov 3 '11
Honsa
Honsa Nov 16 '11
try to delete your template cache files /ow_smarty/template_c
The Forum post is edited by Honsa Nov 16 '11
You do not have permission to reply this topic