We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

mailbox android and iphone | Forum

Dantes
Dantes Sep 21 '11
i dont know if the team didnt see that mailbox still not compatible with android and iphone
i hope the update come soon
br!
Den Team
Den Sep 22 '11
Just sent message from iphone without problems. What issue do you have with your cell phone?
Dantes
Dantes Sep 22 '11
it seems the admin panel dont show any update for mailbox so i still see the old format (wyswyg)
i need to do it manually?
Den Team
Den Sep 22 '11
I sent an mail with wyswyg editor from iphone without problems. Iphone 4. 
What issues do you have?
Dantes
Dantes Sep 23 '11
it show me the old input text
so no keyboard to type
Den Team
Den Sep 26 '11
What phone do you use?
Heinz
Heinz Dec 26 '11
It appears this is an issue with the WYSIWYG section. The add new Video section is a prime example where the plain text area's work fine. The Description (which is WYSIWYG) does not bring up the keyboard. I am hoping this is solved soon.
idea
idea Dec 28 '11
yes i do agree..
the wysiwyg's input text area doesn't respond neither in android nor in any of symbian mobile software. also tried to hack it by typing the box of html and video button popup box it gets typed but then the insert button doesn't respond

android 2.2.1
s60v3 and s60v5

{Mobility made facebook king of ring and the same orkut failed due to lake of it - this is unchangeable truth}
Michael I.
Michael I. Jan 3 '12
The issue will be fixed with the upcoming update. Thanks for reporting.
Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson Sep 13 '22

Quote from Michael I. The issue will be fixed with the upcoming update. Thanks for reporting.
Yes of course they will fix this issue in upcoming update's as a gb whatsapp developer has do when this app has some issues in it's old version they fix all issue in new update of this app...
jaime
jaime Feb 25 '23

best spy app for android deteced.com is a mobile phone surveillance application.
Help
you secretly track the smartphone activities of children,
friends, parents. it lets you know about phone calls, SMS,
GPS location or social media activities and more. It remotely
views the digital performance of the target android phone.
Android spy app provides real-time monitoring solution

Nik
Nik Mar 16
iPhone 15 Plus  https://storeinua.com/apple-all-uk/iphone/iphone-15-plus — моя следующая цель, и я собираюсь купить его в StoreInUa. Хорошие цены и качественный сервис.