We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Need coder help to fix my website issues. Im not a coder. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Kris Corp
Kris Corp Jun 20 '14

These are the issues I'm having with my site that i cant figure out. I need serious help. No one has been effective when i asked. I would appreciate if someone would take the time to help me get these errors corrected with the theme. The developer of the theme is not helping me fix these issues.

All mobile issues- Galaxy S3 Standard browser

1. Delete button under inbox messages are off the page to the right. You can barely see the delete button when a message is in the inbox. If you click view all under the message box on the phone is has this issue.

2. Menu toggle error. Menu stays open when you click it. You must hold the menu for 3 sec to open it or close it. Works on Firefox and chrome but not standard android browser.

http://www.nivasocial.com

Attached are screen shots of some of the issues. Included are the css files. They are the same files but for 2 different networks. Differences are the colors of the sites. Corrections for both are needed because both have the same issues.
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Jun 21 '14
Upon inspection of your Css files it seems a couple of the @mediascreen and (max-width: settings were set a bit too wide, (this would have to do with buttons not fitting proper in your mobile browser window),, further there were also some conflicting codes that would work against each other, I have made a couple adjustments but make no guarantees with this Roxbook theme you have chosen, if my fix's still doesn't help then I'd suggest "beings you have had no luck in getting a response from the developer" using a different Responsive theme..

As far as the menu/Navigation this worked fine, it is designed to stay open till you select to close it.

UN-zip files each into there own folder on the desktop so as they don't over-write each other, folders named according to your site names so as you don't get confused as to which is which, upload at public_html/ow_themes/roxbook and select to replace upon prompt, head to public_html/ow_includes and select/Highlight config.php then select Code Editor and add a ! mark before each false as follows and save:

define('OW_DEBUG_MODE', !false);
    define('OW_DEV_MODE', !false);
    define('OW_PROFILER_ENABLE', !false);
}

Head over to your site and refresh any page, at bottom right you will note a Clear Cache tab, click this,, back over to config.php and remove the !'s then save, all done...
The Forum post is edited by Kяuncн Jun 21 '14
Attachments:
  adjusted.zip (57.25Kb)
Kris Corp
Kris Corp Jun 21 '14
No. On the galaxy s3 standard browser when you try to toggle the menu to open and close you have to hold the menu button on the standard browser for about 3 sec for each. If you press it fast it opens and closes really fast. It doesn't stay. That's where my major issue is coming from.

And the script you changed messed up the delete button in the message box where you can select all or delete. So i changed it back. If you want you can change the buttons to fit because the chances you made brought the error right back. GO to the message bar and look at the buttons See the attachments. That's y the buttons were changed like that because it wasn't fitting. Change this file for the toggle menu if you can fix it. 
The Forum post is edited by Kris Corp Jun 21 '14
Attachments:
  nivaeden.zip (60.13Kb)
  unnamed.png (42.58Kb)
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Jun 21 '14
Best bet is to head over to the developers Support Area and voice your issues direct as it seems this very same issue your having with the Menu close others are having it as well, as far as why?,,, well I'm really not sure because when I opened your site in my LG Optimus G I had no issues at all with the menu/Navigation opening or closing, one fast click per did the job proper, also at the /mailbox/inbox the Mark as Read, Mark as Unread and Delete all lined up nicely in view and were click-able.
The Forum post is edited by Kяuncн Jun 21 '14
Kris Corp
Kris Corp Jun 21 '14
Yea. on my phone there is a toggle issue. Very strange. Why would it do this on just one browser and not the others?
kalvindarwan
kalvindarwan Dec 21 '23
As it is with the other windows, breaking or cracking may mean numerous weather elements sweeping through as well as risking the safety of everyone in your vehicle. Rancho Cordova Fence Co
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
We offer various preventative maintenance services to help keep your trucks running smoothly Bismarck Mobile Truck Repair
Ãbdûl Qādïr Seø

Considerably, the article is in reality the most excellent on this precious topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and can eagerly look forward to your next updates. Simply saying thanks will certainly not simply just be sufficient, for the phenomenal lucidity in your writing. I definitely will directly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. De lightful work and much success in your business dealings!

shillong teer result

Ãbdûl Qādïr Seø

I do agree with all of the ideas you have presented in your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for starters. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

Cash for Cars Brisbane

Ãbdûl Qādïr Seø

It?s actually a cool and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

tải app sv66

Ãbdûl Qādïr Seø
Nice post. I understand some thing much harder on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to study content from other writers and practice a specific thing from their site. I’d would rather apply certain with all the content on my own weblog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link in your web blog. Many thanks sharing. https://vn69.club/
Ãbdûl Qādïr Seø
Once I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the identical comment. Is there any approach you’ll be able to take away me from that service? Thanks! https://hay88.bid/
REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 19
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox and today whenever a comment is added I purchase four emails using the same comment. Will there be any way you may remove me from that service? Thanks! https://4twbet.vip/
james
james Jan 31
Spot on with this write-up, I truly suppose this website needs rather more consideration. I’ll in all probability be again to learn much more, thanks for that info. https://hi88.cx/
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
you are actually a just right webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a fantastic process in this subject! Prishtina Travel lodeonline
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 8
nick website content. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will also be checking back soon. ANIMALE MALE ENHACEMENT
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 8
nick website content. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will also be checking back soon. ANIMALE MALE ENHACEMENT
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 8
I am always thought about this, thankyou for putting up. CÓDIGOS LUCRATIVOS
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 8
I really wanted to send a quick word in order to thank you for all of the remarkable points you are giving out here. My time consuming internet look up has now been rewarded with reliable details to write about with my friends and family. I would repeat that most of us site visitors actually are very much lucky to be in a notable site with very many awesome people with very beneficial points. I feel truly blessed to have discovered the website page and look forward to really more excellent minutes reading here. Thanks again for everything. ESAVER WATT
james
james Feb 9
This is a excellent blog, will you be interested in doing an interview about how you developed it? If so e-mail me! https://77.73.70.190/
Pages: 1 2 3 »