We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Blank page installing plugins [Solved] | Forum

Morena Milani
Morena Milani Jun 21 '14
Stavo installando plugin dal pannello di amministrazione e caricarlo mi apparve la pagina vuota senza alcun errore dal momento che non riesco più a visualizzare il sito quello che è successo? e come posso risolvere il problema?
The Forum post is edited by ross Jun 25 '14
ross Team
ross Jun 22 '14
English please
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Jun 23 '14
Hello Ross installing a plugin to me has occurred in the server error 500 I checked the logs from Cpanel but I do not know what to do I contacted the hosting but no response. Since last Thursday I stopped portal
ross Team
ross Jun 23 '14
Morena, most obvious thing to do is to uninstall that plugin. Please enable debug mode and copy the actual error here
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Jun 24 '14
Hello Ross I have answered those hosting gave me the steps I need to do the uninstall and bakup oxwall but so will lose all the work on the site what do you advise me to do? how do I uninstall the plugin from cpanle because I can not wait to go to the site through the control panel to uninstall it
ross Team
ross Jun 24 '14
Morena, please PM me access details to your CPanel and admin details for your website. Also, which plugin are you referring to, so I could delete it by myself. 
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Jun 25 '14
Ross I am sending you a private message for all the plugins that I generated the error by bringing the site is inaccessible iFlychat lacks internal files
ross Team
ross Jun 25 '14
Deleted iflychat from the cpanel and database, the site is working. Going to mark this thread as Solved. 
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Jun 25 '14
Are you a big kiss fanatstico Ross :-) I've saved all the work