We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Language key empty - Question Answer | Forum

Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Jun 24 '14

Hello,

the key called "qa+privacy_action_answer_qa_questions" is empty ! I guess it is for the Privacy settings and should be filled with "Answer my questions". But When I try to edit the language pack for your plugin, this key is NOT found ! On the Privacy settings page it apears though - of course just the key :(

Could you please have a look into it? Thank you!

Martin Philipps
Or I could also add the text in the language file myself. I just need to know if I should add this key (or its value) in the language file of the plugin or in the language file of privacy or base... ?
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd

Quote from Martin Philipps
I guess it is for the Privacy settings and should be filled with "Answer my questions"
You are right.

Quote from Martin Philipps Or I could also add the text in the language file myself. I just need to know if I should add this key (or its value) in the language file of the plugin or in the language file of privacy or base... ?
You should add this key in to the language file of the plugin.

Thank you.

Martin Philipps

I opened the zip file, changed the qa.xml language file (adding the missing key and value) and uploaded it in Oxwall... it notified me that the file was successfully uploaded / updated.

But still I only see the key and no value on the privacy settings site:

This is what I see:

qa+privacy_action_answer_qa_questions

This is what I addded in the qa.xml language file that I uploaded:

<key name="privacy_action_answer_qa_questions"><value>Answer my questions</value></key>

And I can find now the key and its value in the admin language tool. Everything there and seemingly correct

But no effect. The page still only shows the key name and no value :(

iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
HI,

Then go to ow_pluginfiles/base/ , delete lang_x.php (x=1,2,3, ....)
Then let me know the result.
Martin Philipps
Thank you, in the main time I worked it out. It's fine now, I didn' need to do the last step you described. Thanx again!
You do not have permission to reply this topic