We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

blank page ?! [Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Anas mansour
Anas mansour Jun 25 '14
hi
when i sign in my site it qives me a blank white page
and the same when i save plugins edit ,, any save button in admin cpanel, and when i sign out
when i refresh the page after the blank page it goes to the right page.
for example , it sign me out but the page doesnt refresh itself ???!!

i didnt upload any new plugin
but i edited the
/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/join.php
and
/ow_system_plugins/base/views/controllers/join_index.html
in order to remove the standard capatcha , the i noticed the problem , i dont know if this cause the problem , so i go back with my edits but the problem still the same
The Forum post is edited by ross Jun 26 '14
ross Team
ross Jun 25 '14
Arch, I just logged in to the website with the details you have provided me earlier, no blank pages, when I sign-in when I save the settings of the plugin, no blank pages at all, something is wrong on your side. 
Anas mansour
Anas mansour Jun 26 '14
that is right ross
there is no blank pages now
i dont know what caused this
thanks

ross Team
ross Jun 26 '14
Alright, I'm going to mark this post as Solved then. 
Raj
Raj Jun 28 '14
Hi, Iam customising my web page theme. Now when I click "sign in " sign in popup window is not displayed .I haven't done any changes to signin.html . I belive it is java script calling the sign-in.html is failing. Because if I enter in address bar "mysite\sign-in "then iam able to see sign in page.please let me know from where sign-in html called and how to resolve the issue.
Regards
Raj
ross Team
ross Jun 29 '14
Raj, is this your website: http://sociolobby.com/ ? I just tried the sign-in popup window pops up as it should. Please confirm
Raj
Raj Jul 1 '14
Hi Ross,

yes that is my web site.I have resolved this issue long back. There was some code change in general.html file caused this issue. Now my user search is not working. I am getting below error.

OW Debug - WarningMessage:Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/palva12/public_html/ow_includes/config.php:1)File:/home/palva12/public_html/ow_utilities/url.phpLine:84

OW Debug - WarningMessage:Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/palva12/public_html/ow_includes/config.php:1)File:/home/palva12/public_html/ow_utilities/url.phpLine:85

ross Team
ross Jul 1 '14
please create a separate post with this issue.