We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

It was compatible with Oxwall 1.5 - User Carousel | Forum

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jun 27 '14

After upgrading to Oxwall 1.6 does not work anymore animations. As I see it so is this plugin not kompertabel with Oxwall 1.6 

I had the same plugin installed then I had Oxwall 1.5, so again it should not be a misunderstanding, or argue about others kompertable plugin!

Can not you solve their problems, so again the product works as it should, I'd like a refund please.

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Jun 27 '14
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jul 1 '14

Hello,

This plugin is fully compatible with Oxwall 1.6, you can test it on my demo site. Do you ise "Back to top" plugin? This plugin is conflicting with User Carousel because it uses old version of jquery.easing library. I have already contacted the "Back to top" plugin developer and he promised me to fix the issue in the next updates of his plugin.

Also, I found the same problem with "Profile Progress" plugin and I have contacted the plugin developer and he promised to fix the issue also.

I am sorry for this issue but I can not test how the plugin works with all other plugins on the store.

Sergey.

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jul 1 '14
Thanks for the information, will test again when I'd Profile Progress "installed. Should I uninstall" Profile Progress "and install the plugin again.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jul 1 '14
You can temporarily deactivate ( do not uninstall ) custom plugins one by one to find conflicting plugins. And if you find that some plugins are in conflict with my plugin, please let me know I will try to resolve the conflict.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jul 1 '14
I uninstalled the plugin and installed user-carusel. Now it works as it should. Thanks for your help
You do not have permission to reply this topic