We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Owner Can't Login [Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Shamica Anderson
Shamica Anderson Jun 30 '14
Okay. I've install Oxwall to my x10host and somehow I wound up being longed in and was able to change my user name and password, but I've recently logged out and it won't let me back in. I did forgot password and it doesn't recognize any of my email. I don't understand what's going on.
The Forum post is edited by ross Jun 30 '14
ross Team
ross Jun 30 '14
go to the phpmyadmin to the ow_base_user table and check your e-mail there
Shamica Anderson
Thank you Ross. I found it, but have no clue how to check my email. It's with the host. Would I have to contact them?
ross Team
ross Jun 30 '14
You mean you don't have access details for that e-mail? If no, yes please contact their support team to get that info
Shamica Anderson
I finally figured it out. Thank you.
ross Team
ross Jun 30 '14
Can you please tell what it was so I could mark this post as Solved. 
Shamica Anderson
I found my email by doing what you said, then I went to Email Accounts under the Mail section, created an email account with the email I found, making a password for it. That brought me to Webmail which is also located under the Mail section, chose 'Go to Secure Webmail Login'. Logged into it with the email and password created, chose from the 3 webmail softwares. I chose 'roundcube' because it worked and was more web friendly. Clicked the settings at the top right, went to identities which is located on the left under settings. Clicked the plus at the bottom to make an account there, typed my email and placed the Username it's under, checked 'set as default' and saved. Then I went to the other email that was there somehow and unchecked 'set as default, saved. Then I went to my domain, clicked 'forgot my password' and entered my email. Sped to roundcube, checked my inbox and finally reset my password.
ross Team
ross Jun 30 '14
Great. Thank you Shamica. I'm going to mark this post as Solved. 
Shamica Anderson
Shamica Anderson Jul 1 '14
You're welcome.