We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Drag and Drop Pages | Forum

Stefan
Stefan Sep 30 '11
I should say first that, I spent the whole of yesterday trying to hack my own drag and drop page.

I succeeded to an extent, but the widgets just wont save postions. This is mainly because I just extended the drag_and_drop_entity panel and added some of my own stuff as well as a place.

What I want to say is, is it possible to create a generic class to extend, such as OW_Widget so we create our own drag and drop pages.

Even better, point me in the right direction and I might be able to write it myself and contribute the code.
It is terribly difficult as it is.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Oct 12 '11
You can find the example of D&D page in "groups" plugin. GROUPS_CTRL_Groups::view is the group view controller action which uses drag and drop panel. Take a look at this implementation and create your own page based on this example.
Stefan
Stefan Oct 14 '11
Thank you. That is great info.
Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 1 '12
Topic was moved from Core.
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
This will be aside from that an amazing guide as i seriously wanted examining. You'll find it not day after day as i retain the scope to determine a product. komplettset pool selber bauen
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 7
I am typically to blogging and i really respect your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your website and hold checking for brand new information. rundpool set
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
That'sthe factor marketing that you choose to perfect due diligence in advance of producing. Additionally, it is likely to jot down better ad utilizing this type of. course in miracles
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
It is actually in a similar fashion an awesome write-up i always most certainly savored investigating. It's not at all really day-to-day i always cultivate the method to seek out a single thing. acim book
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 13
We still cannot quite believe that It was not respectable often be those checking important points located on yuor web blog. Our kids and that i are sincerely thankful for your personal generosity also giving me possibility pursue our chosen profession path. Published information Manged to get with your web-site. riches888all
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 15
Seriously Thank you for your help, this site has been a great relief from the books, a course in miracles
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 17
Consequently every instant a mysterious unknown phone number bothers character otherwise possibly both of your loved ones, further merely attempt that stumble on the cellular phone call essentials and the backing of a overturn cellphone lookup service. living miracles global ministry
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 17
I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thanks again Sugar Defender Drops
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 17
Consequently every instant a mysterious unknown phone number bothers character otherwise possibly both of your loved ones, further merely attempt that stumble on the cellular phone call essentials and the backing of a overturn cellphone lookup service. acim devotional stay
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
Consequently every instant a mysterious unknown phone number bothers character otherwise possibly both of your loved ones, further merely attempt that stumble on the cellular phone call essentials and the backing of a overturn cellphone lookup service. a course in miracles bookstore
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
This is really smart blog. I imply it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so good deal passion. You also know ideal make ladies rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Youve obtained a style here thats not too flashy, but makes a statement as big as what youre saying. Excellent work, indeed. ngentot anak sma
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 19
Can I just now say exactly what a relief to uncover a person that truly knows what theyre discussing on-line. You actually discover how to bring a problem to light and work out it critical. The diet need to see this and can see this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more well-liked as you absolutely provide the gift. bokep indo
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 19
I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . Sugar Defender
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
Consequently every instant a mysterious unknown phone number bothers character otherwise possibly both of your loved ones, further merely attempt that stumble on the cellular phone call essentials and the backing of a overturn cellphone lookup service. acim podcast
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 19
I image this might be various upon the written content material? then again I still believe that it may be appropriate for nearly any form of subject subject matter, because it will continuously be gratifying to resolve a heat and delightful face or possibly pay attention a voice whilst preliminary landing. OPINIPIX
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 20
Generally I do not read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice post. carpet cleaning middlesbrough
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »