We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Pointless app? - Like Me | Forum

Vladimir Bach
Vladimir Bach Jul 5 '14
What is the point of this? Widgets only show in profile and on dashboard.. I just wasted 20 dollars because I thought it showed on the homepage as well. I really do not see a point in this plugin if it doesn't show on homepage.
Vladimir Bach
Vladimir Bach Jul 5 '14
Not to mention it doesn't work well. Showing repeats..

Vladimir Bach
Vladimir Bach Jul 5 '14
Also no notifications for likes like stated.
Vladimir Bach
Vladimir Bach Jul 5 '14
I would like a refund please.. I have deleted the plugin off my site altogether..
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Jul 5 '14
Hi Vladimir,

It is written in the product description that the widgets are shown in Dashboard and in Profile Page. We can show it in home page if you want. We always provide support to our clients and if you want we can do it for you. Sending a support ticket to the developer is the best way to do first :)

We will wait for your ticket or pm us here.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Sen Projects
Sen Projects Jul 5 '14
The screenshot shows a custom theme. Again we can give support for the issue.
Vladimir Bach
Vladimir Bach Jul 6 '14
Yea it's a custom profile theme, but that shouldn't mess with the plugin itself. It's just custom css. 

Yes, I prefer the widget to show on the homepage - at least the one that shows top liked members. Was intending to use this plugin to replace the top rated plugin, as I can't reset votes on it.

Also I don't receive any notifications from it. 

I am using oxwall 1.6

Sen Projects
Sen Projects Jul 7 '14
Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for the reply. We will do a fix for the issue you reported. We will send you a pm once done.

Have a nice day.

Vladimir Bach
Vladimir Bach Jul 8 '14
Thank you, you have a nice day too.
You do not have permission to reply this topic