We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Question about affiliates - Affiliates | Forum

Kenneth
Kenneth Jul 6 '14
I don't mind giving affiliates prizes but not money,

Is there a way to offer affiliates prizes instead of money?

Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Jul 7 '14
Affiliates plugin is integrated with User credits plugin, so you can pay your affiliates with user credits
Wallace
Wallace Jul 13 '14
I need a plugin to be able to run a kind of contest.... for example ... whoever invites more people to the site during a certain period, will get a special prize.  

Will this plugin be able to manage that ? 

Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Jul 14 '14

Quote from Wallace I need a plugin to be able to run a kind of contest.... for example ... whoever invites more people to the site during a certain period, will get a special prize.  

Will this plugin be able to manage that ? 

This plugin allows you to track affiliates who brings more people to the site, but I'm not sure about the contests part.

Annalise
Annalise Dec 24 '15
When a affiliate registers, and I have the commission set to 50% commission, will the affiliate receive the commission only one time or every month?  The package that they are going to promote is a recurring subscription that VIP members are going to pay.  Also, what happens when a user purchases a credit pack? Does the affiliate earn on that commission too or only on the monthly subscription?  Please let me know.  Thanks.
You do not have permission to reply this topic