We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

newsfeed 1.7 updated bug | Forum

Kostia
Kostia Jul 9 '14
hy, just found some bug that newsfeed pageing has some issue.. yoou can scroll down pages but still seeing the same page. I just turn off auto-view more plugin but doesnt help
Kostia
Kostia Jul 9 '14
also its block notification updates. Then i turn off newsfeed, notifications shows up. I am talking about this meniu

The Forum post is edited by Kostia Jul 9 '14
ross Team
ross Jul 10 '14
please use firebug console to know what breaks javascript, paste the error here or provide a screenshot of an error. 
Kostia
Kostia Jul 10 '14

Quote from ross please use firebug console to know what breaks javascript, paste the error here or provide a screenshot of an error. 
i already did. This is the problem, this meniu 'my profile, profile edit.. and so on' doesnt show up then i turn on newsfeed. 
ross Team
ross Jul 10 '14
screenshot of the javascript error in the console please, not the issue itself
Kostia
Kostia Jul 10 '14
i think it is java. After i turn off newsfeed again that box 'latest/online' then you push it, it works, but after turning on newsfeed it doesn`t. I thought that this problem was by extented question, but know i think it is newsfeed.

Also as i said the problem is that dublicated paging. You can scroll all day long..and seeing the same couple pages

ross Team
ross Jul 10 '14
Kostia, I need the error itself in the console as in this tutorial: http://docs.oxwall.org/faq:parse-error-troubleshooting or share your URL
Kostia
Kostia Jul 10 '14

as you can see from pic my mouse is on meniu 'demo' ( right top corner) and it doesn`t show up. But then i turn off newsfeed it works.

The Forum post is edited by Kostia Jul 10 '14
Kostia
Kostia Jul 10 '14

Quote from ross Kostia, I need the error itself in the console as in this tutorial: http://docs.oxwall.org/faq:parse-error-troubleshooting or share your URL

i can sent url if you still neeeded. 

ross Team
ross Jul 10 '14
alright. 
Kostia
Kostia Jul 10 '14
one of developers just fixed plugin, wich my be the reason off this meniu issue. Now my demo site shows meniu, just not sure if on my main site newsfeed pageing dont dublicate posts. I can`t check it on demo because there are not enouth posts, so i am just waiting for plugin update and let you know if thiese issue was fixed. 
ross Team
ross Jul 10 '14
I'm sorry Kostia, where do you have this problem with the console on your demo website or not? Send me the URL of the website where the problem is. 
Kostia
Kostia Jul 10 '14

Quote from ross I'm sorry Kostia, where do you have this problem with the console on your demo website or not? Send me the URL of the website where the problem is. 

1) Meniu issue i had on both sites ( now it was fixed on DEMO site, and i am waiting updates to make on my main website)

2) issue with dublicated posts is on my main site (on my demo site is just couple of posts, so maybe thats why there isn`t this issue) 

ross Team
ross Jul 10 '14
Alright, please let us know if you have the issue after update.