We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Another bug... [Solved] - Mailbox | Forum

Hybrid
Hybrid Jul 10 '14
When I try to send a message to someone, it doesn't allow me to input who I want to send the message too.

I click on the "messages" button, then click "send message" - a box on the bottom opens up where I can input the "Subject" and the "Body", but there is no place to input who I send the message "To"...so literally speaking, we can't send messages...

All settings are default - so the options for this plugin (in admin panel) are all set to the default: Choose message mode = "Mails + Chat" along with Show all members in chat userlist is check marked...

The image below is what I'm seeing and even if I input a subject and body, it still will not allow me to send the message because I do not have the "To" filled out of who I want to send a message too.  And it won't even let me click in that field...

Please fix asap!

The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Software Jul 24 '14
Attachments:
  Image2.png (372.71Kb)
Hybrid
Hybrid Jul 10 '14
My mistake....I don't think it is this plugin that is causing this issue...I ended up disabling the "Compose message" plugin and now this "messages" plugin is working correctly again.

I'll make sure to report this on the "Compose message" plugin.

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jul 24 '14
Ok, great. I'm going to mark this one as Solved
You do not have permission to reply this topic