We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can developers undersell? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Kenneth
Kenneth Jul 12 '14
I am curious can users undersell their products away from the Oxwall store if it is listed on the Oxwall store for a much higher price then say their homepage or other stores.
Pete
Pete Jul 12 '14
At the end of the day Kenneth if you or the coder of the plugin ,then you have every right to sell it in the store and on a website at a lower cost /higher cost.Its got nothing to do with oxwall .
The Forum post is edited by Pete Jul 12 '14
JB Tech (FoxTechs)
JB Tech (FoxTechs) Jul 13 '14
Kenneth,

If anything it's definitely allowed as they are just third-party softwares. We do this to help promote our website, doing so by offering limited time discounts on our plugins there so we can interest customers in our other services.

It's a basic but good marketing strategy.

~Jake

Kenneth
Kenneth Jul 13 '14
Quote from FoxTechs Kenneth,

If anything it's definitely allowed as they are just third-party softwares. We do this to help promote our website, doing so by offering limited time discounts on our plugins there so we can interest customers in our other services.

It's a basic but good marketing strategy.

~Jake

I was only asking because I didn't want to get in trouble buying and price matching etc.
JB Tech (FoxTechs)
JB Tech (FoxTechs) Jul 13 '14
Understandable,

That isn't against the terms of Oxwall according to my knowledge. Some Oxwall users just go against purchasing plugins off of other websites as afraid of being ripped off or buying a virus instead of a plugin.

~Jake