We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

issue... - PayPal Billing | Forum

Hybrid
Hybrid Jul 14 '14
I am having an issue with this plugin.  I have updated it along with updating the fundraising plugin from Oxwall CandyStore, but am unable to see anything donated in my "Finances" section in the admin panel along with nothing appearing (name & amount) in the areas where it is supposed to show the (names and amount) donated on the fundraising plugin.

I haven't changed my IPN at all and know that works, because it was all working in version 1.6 of oxwall.

Help would be much appreciated, I have contacted the Oxwall CandyStore developers of the fundraising plugin but haven't heard much from them on what the issue is.

This is the error I have been receiving, and it relates to this plugin, so I hope you guys can help shed some light on this and/or fix it soon:

[Sun Jul 13 12:08:40 2014] [ow_core_log] [Exception] Message: Unable to load template file '/home/XXX/public_html/ow_plugins/billing_paypal/views/controllers/order_notify.html' File: /home/XXX/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php Line:127 Trace: [#0 /home/XXX/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/XXX/...') | #1 /home/XXX/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/XXX/...') | #2 /home/XXX/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(271): OW_Renderable->render() | #3 /home/XXX/public_html/ow_core/application.php(327): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() | #4 /home/XXX/public_html/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() | #5 {main}]

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jul 21 '14
Hybrid82, have you set your ID or email within the settings of "Pay Pal Billing" plugin?
Can you check ow_base_log database table and send us errors related to payments? ( or simple dump of this database table)
Hybrid
Hybrid Jul 21 '14
I believe it is fixed now.  Oxwall CandyStore did another recent update to their fundraising plugin.

Thanks for replying though.

You do not have permission to reply this topic