We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

PHP 5.4.0 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Pete
Pete Jul 15 '14
Many web hosts or now updating there php to PHP 5.4.0,i was wondering well oxwall run on PHP 5.4.0? if not is oxwall going to fetch a patch out ? And also guys,can you get forum into mobile on next update .I would also like to know,or you going to ever build bridges for oxwall ,so we can integrate more things into oxwall ,I cant see oxwall being a big player on the web if there or no bridges ,and if there or no plans,how do oxwall plan to move forward ,has you can only do so much with oxwall. Also guys when you fetch out a update ,can you please keep the other oxwalls and make them aval in downloads,so if we have to revert back to an old setup we can download it .
The Forum post is edited by Pete Jul 15 '14
ross Team
ross Jul 15 '14
Pete is clearly noted in our server requirements php 5.2 or higher. So, yes it will work with that version. As to your other requests make a suggestion on uservoice. 

Please Pete, one request per topic. 

Pete
Pete Jul 15 '14
Thanks Ross,sorry about my list of topics. sometimes I find oxwall a bit confusing ,because information seems to be scattered all over the boards . I never even thought to check server requirements, with already having oxwall installed .Maybe it would be a good idea to put all links onto a board in one place has quick links ,and make it easier for every one ,this is only my view Ross . I think you would agree Ross that oxwall would be one hell of a lot better with a few bridges to expand oxwall
The Forum post is edited by Pete Jul 15 '14