We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

No plugin page or choose themes!! [Solved] | Forum

Ayman
Ayman Jul 15 '14
Hi i just installed oxwall 1.7 for the 3rd time and  gave all the folders and files that need write permissions and everything seems to be working fine on oxwall but the plugin page and choose theme page says page not found Sorry, this document doesn't exist. only plugins and choose theme have that problem the rest is working fine and i had the same problem with the 3 installations! no plugin page or choose theme can anyone help me please .

The Forum post is edited by ross Jul 16 '14
Attachments:
  sshot-2.jpg (98.06Kb)
ross Team
ross Jul 15 '14
ross Team
ross Jul 15 '14
can you please PM me your admin and FTP access details?
Ayman
Ayman Jul 15 '14
ok
ross Team
ross Jul 15 '14
Ayman, all your folder's permissions are 705 and they should be 755, all your files are 604 and they should be 644, except for folders, ow_pluginfiles, ow_static, ow_userfiles they should be set to 777

After you change that, please check if the problem persists. 

Ayman
Ayman Jul 16 '14
i changed all the folders and files and nothing has changed please help me !!
ross Team
ross Jul 16 '14
Ayman you need to go into the folders as well, there are a lot of files which are still 604
Ayman
Ayman Jul 16 '14
i see ok
Ayman
Ayman Jul 16 '14
i have opened every single folder and file and changed them and still nothing has changed i cant open plugin page and themes page!
ross Team
ross Jul 16 '14
Ayman, /ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers folder is missing one file it is called themes.php and when I try to upload it, server deletes it. Can you try to upload it please on your own?

Also plugins.php file is missing. 

Ayman
Ayman Jul 16 '14
ok i will try and let you know what happens
Ayman
Ayman Jul 16 '14
ok i think i have uploaded it i refreshed and its there
Ayman
Ayman Jul 16 '14
plugin.php keeps getting deleted
ross Team
ross Jul 16 '14
Contact your hosting provider to resolve this issue with files uploading. 
Ayman
Ayman Jul 16 '14
ok i will contact them now
ross Team
ross Jul 16 '14
Ok, we have fixed it, please check. I also recommend you to change provider as Godaddy is the one we do not recommend to use. 
Ayman
Ayman Jul 16 '14
yes its working finnaly thank you very much ross , and yes i know i am going to change as soon as mine expries i was told bluehost is best now.again thank you very much for your help