We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Profile, which PHP file? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Adrian
Adrian Oct 7 '11
Hello, this is my first post on the forum and first day with Oxwall so be steady :D

Which PHP file is responsible for website.com/my-profile and Dashboard ? I cannot figure out which one it is? I know that this might be a stupid question but I seriously don't know.

Thanks in advance.
carson
carson Sep 8
FRP File Bypass is a method used to remove Google's Factory Reset Protection (FRP) from Android devices, allowing users to regain access after a factory reset without needing to enter their Google account credentials. This approach typically involves downloading specific bypass files or tools, such as APKs or firmware, that exploit vulnerabilities in the Android system to bypass the FRP lock. While effective, it's essential to only use FRP File Bypass if you're the rightful owner of the device and to download these files from trusted sources to avoid security risks.
Post Minder
Post Minder Sep 12
What I find most exciting about fashion is its ability to constantly evolve while still celebrating timeless classics. It’s a perfect blend of the past, present, and future check it out La Fuori