We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Photo plugin NOT working - Photo | Forum

Tommy Mattila
Tommy Mattila Jul 16 '14

After 1.7 Oxwalls update photoplugin failed to work. It just freezes everything and crashes the website. Then i must wait for a long time just to go again to that site. Do anyone else have this kinda situation and is there any updates coming to fix this?

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jul 24 '14
read this post please and follow the instructions: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/5092
Ricky
Ricky Jul 31 '14
Photo plugin working well however two improves required:

1. When someone likes your photo, there is no notification for that like appears.2. When first we open someone's photo, the frame doesn't open up as it does after resizing it to full screen mode and then back to normal mode. for clarification or understanding what I want to say plz see attachments

Attachments:
  pic1.png (144.59Kb)
  pic2.png (136.38Kb)
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Aug 12 '14
What do you mean like your photo? In the newsfeed? If so, then there's no such a notification.

As to the second "issue", this is how it currently works, after entering the full screen mode
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Software Aug 12 '14
Ricky
Ricky Aug 14 '14

Quote from Oxwall Software What do you mean like your photo? In the newsfeed? If so, then there's no such a notification.

As to the second "issue", this is how it currently works, after entering the full screen mode
Suppose User1 has posted a picture in newsfeed and someone say User2 likes that picture. Now ideally there must appear a notification for the User1, who posted that picture in the newsfeed, that User2 has liked your picture. But currently it is not happening this way.

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Aug 18 '14
Read my reply above, if you want a notification on photo like, you can make a suggestion on uservoice or hire a programmer to do this modification for you.
Ricky
Ricky Aug 21 '14

Quote from Oxwall Software Read my reply above, if you want a notification on photo like, you can make a suggestion on uservoice or hire a programmer to do this modification for you.
K thanks
You do not have permission to reply this topic