We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suddenly website stopped working | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Stan
Stan Jul 17 '14
Hi
I host a site with Justhost and everything had been running well until Tuesday when suddenly started getting a 500 error.

Changed to debug mode in config.php and it throws a pdo exception with this error Message: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1135 Can't create a new thread (errno 11); if you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug

Contacted Justhost about it and they say nothing wrong their side, they suggested increasing the amount of memory for php in the php.ini file, did this and no change.

You're my last hope, site been down 2 days now and I just don't know what to try next!

Btw also tried installing a fresh in a different folder and get the exact same message during the install - gets as far as the plugins.
Stan
Stan Jul 17 '14
Ross thanks, so how do I go about changing MySQL settings on a shared server?
ross Team
ross Jul 17 '14
If you have access to my.cnf file, you can do that there. If not you will need to contact your provider to resolve the issue.