We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Reset code already sent issue | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Transf
Transf Oct 9 '11
Found out option to reset password via email does not work well for my site. I don't know if that's a bug or i did something wrong.

Two weeks ago when I installed Owall checked everything including password reset for a dummy profile and worked fine. Since then for that email I didn't make it to get a password resset. I get reset code already sent. Try back in 24 hours(or something, I translated It) ... and I guess this would happen for every email.
Den Team
Den Oct 11 '11
Did you setup your cronjob properly?
Transf
Transf Oct 13 '11
My cron job is working but I had to set it to 10 minutes because my hosting plan.
FaceTester Leader
FaceTester Oct 13 '11
Please check if the Mailaddi where the mail going, not in Spam-folder or blocked by mail server of receiver.

second question, do you use the SMTP function of oxwall or the original settings over PHP-Mail ?
gulfam
gulfam Nov 30 '23
i want to sell internet packages and want to make on tool on this site....https://gulfamqamar.com/jazz/jazz-tamasha-package/
fbsrt
fbsrt Nov 30 '23
A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. agenda for change pay scales 2023/24