We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Stuff i think should be change abit! | Forum

jeo
jeo Oct 9 '11
I be very busy looking for the rite social networking stream to make a wonderful social network for my community, iv created lots of sites looking for this rite one. I have been on spruz.com, mixxt.com, grou.ps, socialgo.com, sgv2.com, webs.com, wall.fm & etc. But now i feel i am in the rite place Oxwall script, but iv notice there is some stuff that could be improved on like my list below!

1, Profile buttons) Iv notice as a admin when i look on a members profile i can see some buttons saying mark as featured, send gifts, delete, & etc. I was thinking it be wonderful to have something like this, when a members on there own profile it should have buttons saying Friends, Videos, Photos, Blogs, Forums, Even Followers, Followed, Gifts, Likes/Dislikes & etc. And when a member looks on a friends profile it should show them buttons but only that parsons stuff plus also that parson can set witch privacy on witch stuff they want members or friends to see.

2, Gifts) I love the gift store but it would make like easier to have categories with categories for example List of categories love, then on love could have categories like flirt, best friends & etc so for each different love categories have different gifts.

Sorry for my bad English     
The Forum post is edited by jeo Oct 9 '11
FaceTester Leader
FaceTester Oct 9 '11
for #2:
it is possible to make categories for the gift plugin.
login as Admin, go to installed plugins, scroll to "virtual gifts" and ther click on "settings"

make a categorie-Name by click on "Gift categories",
after that change to "Existing Gifts" (on top, left from Gift categories) and scroll to the end to add a new gift,
in this place you can select where the new gift in what categories is to upload.

greets
FaceT
The Forum post is edited by FaceTester Oct 9 '11
jeo
jeo Oct 11 '11
yh i know that but i mean categories in side the categories
jeo
jeo Oct 11 '11
n fanks for trying to help out :)