We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

When is oxwall is being updated? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
jeo
jeo Oct 11 '11
Hello can anyone tell me when oxwall is being updated and when will it be mobile friendly because this is my biggest issue of my site lots of my members use mobiles, so with out a mobile site they end up going back to facebook & black berry messager! please do something oxwall team. thanks
Den Team
Den Oct 12 '11
Hello
We plan the next update on next week. Regarding mobile version, it is already in our TODO. After fixing major bugs and bringing to order all existing feature we will start fully development of mobile version.
Wolfy
Wolfy Oct 14 '13
Thx!! This is my problem too site works and displays on Blackberry etc.. but user cant login or register.
ustc
ustc Oct 15 '13
Good news!!!
lexoma
lexoma Oct 15 '13
Ahhh thats a relief
Lee
Lee Oct 15 '13

DenOct 12 '11HelloWe plan the next update on next week. Regarding mobile version, it is already in our TODO. After fixing major bugs and bringing to order all existing feature we will start fully development of mobile version.
Is this forum new or old the date show oct 12, 2011?

bobbi
bobbi Oct 15 '13
dens reply is from 2011 ............
Ricky
Ricky Oct 15 '13
Quote from Den HelloWe plan the next update on next week. Regarding mobile version, it is already in our TODO. After fixing major bugs and bringing to order all existing feature we will start fully development of mobile version.

Please is the date correct
Duncan
Duncan Oct 16 '13
Yes, looks like Wolfy bumped a post from 2 years ago.

Oxwall has a roadmap of features if it helps, showing order of priority, and mobile isn't top of the list (although shows as being in development)