We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

@Dennis Weaver - Introductory Video | Forum

Sen Projects
Sen Projects Jul 20 '14
Hi Dennis,

We would like to clear things. First of all, your purchased happened somewhere late in November of last year. You emailed us informing us that you are very unhappy with the plugin without telling us what issues your are facing with the Introductory Video. It is normal to face issues with all other plugins available here in the Oxwall Store depending on the server setup. What's important is that the developer is able to respond to the customer's ticket, in which in our case with you, we did respond immediately and asking for access to your server so we can check and resolve the issue/s. You declined our request but still we continued to contact you and you did not give any response anymore.

There are several purchases already with Introductory Video after yours and there were no problems since nobody complained except you, therefore it is clear that there is something in your server that is conflicting with our plugin. And that can be solved if you only allowed us.

We are always willing to give support if there are problems with our plugins in our customer's installation and we did provided support to those who asked.

If you are still open, our coder is very willing to solve your issue.

Attached is the screenshot of our conversation.

Thank you and have a nice day.

The Forum post is edited by Sen Projects Jul 20 '14
Sakile
Sakile Oct 31 '14
I just bought the solution today October 31 2014 and I am receiving an error message on my site as well. I would appreciate any help I can receive from the creators. I would like to use it. If it is not working I would like a refund. 
The Forum post is edited by Sakile Oct 31 '14
Sakile
Sakile Nov 15 '14
You  have not provided support for me...all you have done is shown the error message and I can do that myself, but you haven't provided a pathway to finding the problem and making the change
You do not have permission to reply this topic