We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Google contact uploader | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Raymond
Raymond Jul 26 '14
Hi i just want to ask if someone can help me how to configure my google contact uploader? thanks

Attachments:
  Untitled.jpg (221.81Kb)
ross Team
ross Jul 27 '14
here' s the tutorial: http://docs.oxwall.org/plugin-tuts:contact-importer if this is a plugin you're referring to . 

Also, the steps of configuring have changed a little. Now you need to go to Credentials section in order to register your app. And you will need SSL certificate for proper work of the plugin

The Forum post is edited by ross Jul 27 '14
Raymond
Raymond Jul 30 '14
not really familiar with this ross, can you guide me step by step please? i cant find the credentials as well, and how can i get that SSL cert? thanks
ross Team
ross Jul 30 '14
the tutorial provide step-by step instructions, if you follow the link in the tutorial, you'll see this, there's a credentials section, then follow the steps in the tutorial. 

and read this please: https://www.google.ru/?gws_rd=ssl#newwindow=1&q=where%20to%20get%20ssl%20certificate

The Forum post is edited by ross Jul 30 '14
Raymond
Raymond Aug 1 '14
if i follow the instruction, i need to register my app first right, and i need to go to credentials to register, so its create new client id? then after that where can i get that ssl cert? the instruction is different from the present screen of the link
Daisy Team
Daisy Aug 6 '14
Raymond, please remove the application you've created and create a new from scratch by carefully following the instructions described here: http://docs.oxwall.org/plugin-tuts:contact-importer#google
Raymond
Raymond Aug 9 '14
hi im still getting this after following the tutorial
Attachments:
  Untitled.jpg (69Kb)
ross Team
ross Aug 11 '14
please provide the screenshot of the settings both in admin panel and google app. 
Raymond
Raymond Aug 16 '14
Hi, heres the screenshots thanks
Attachments:
  2.jpg (186Kb)
  1.jpg (87Kb)
ross Team
ross Aug 18 '14
By the way, have you obtained SSL certificate for your website and properly configure it?
Raymond
Raymond Aug 18 '14
how can i do that? thanks
Raymond
Raymond Aug 18 '14
a google search really? is there any tutorial how to do this rather than a google search? thanks
ross Team
ross Aug 18 '14
tutorial for what? for purchasing SSL certificate? 
Raymond
Raymond Aug 20 '14
Oh sorry so i need to purchase that SSL cert in order to use the google contact importer?
ross Team
ross Aug 20 '14
Yes
kalvindarwan
kalvindarwan Dec 22 '23
No matter what kind of car or truck you own, we know how to tow it with no strain on your drivetrain. LA Mobile Truck Repair
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
In addition to performing repairs and replacements, we also offer preventative maintenance services to help prevent electrical issues from occurring in the first place. Kingston Mobile Truck Repair