We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Site Not Loading Theme Not Showing | Forum

Lea Gail Parkhurst
Lea Gail Parkhurst Oct 14 '11
I don't know what has happened here, but I can not login to my website, and the theme templates are not loading either.  I have check with my hosting and they say everything is fine on their end.  Can you please help me get this fixed so members can login? website: http://thompsonokanaganfriendsfast.com will send login in private email if necessary.   Gail
Keelan Leader
Keelan Oct 14 '11
Have you been editing the theme, when i view your source code i don't see any link to a css file or any js code.

If you have then try downloading the theme and re uploading it and overwrite your files. 

Throw debug mode on in ow_includes/config.php see you get any errors.
The Forum post is edited by Keelan Oct 14 '11
FaceTester Leader
FaceTester Oct 14 '11
is anything changed in the .htaccess from oxwallsoftware ?
Den Team
Den Oct 17 '11
It seems you have removed all CSS and Javascript includes in page head section. Restore it :)
Lea Gail Parkhurst
Lea Gail Parkhurst Oct 21 '11
I have uploaded the theme Macbre again, and nothing chanaged?? I have not touched this site in many months, did not do anything with the css files, don't know how to restore the page head section? not sure about .htaccess either????  can not get access to the TOFF Admin anywhere from inside as the page is not showing the theme and there is no links to any of the pages?/ so can not debug mode in ow_includes/config.php??? Please private message me and I will pass on my login details, so that you can go in an help me fix this mess......Also contacted my hosting company and they say everything is ok on their end. Please Help Gail