We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Re-design of a Theme | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
razzberry
razzberry Oct 15 '11
The site I have going is based mainly off of darker colors, because 90% of the member list log in at night. No one wants the bright white backgrounds.

With that said? I had downloaded Macabre and love it. Though Halloween is approaching so I decided to change it up a bit to make it more seasonal. So the header is changed, the typing field, background..That seems to be going smoothly.

Though this is where I have gotten stuck. The 'newsfeed','my profile','forum topics' header boxes? I have changed the graphic's to something much darker than the light grey. But I cant figure out why it's not showing up after I upload them??

I have uploaded them into the images folder in static theme area, and also the main theme area. Is there something I am missing? halp please!!
Keelan Leader
Keelan Oct 15 '11
Did you overwrite the current header images? If not then you will have to change the CSS file to know which image is which.
razzberry
razzberry Oct 20 '11
I wound up uploading the new header image from the Admin area and it worked. Although that wound up confusing me? Because the other images didn't change unless I did it through the base files. But in the end? It all worked out perfectly. -s-