We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

AJAX loader possible? | Forum

Curtis
Curtis Aug 5 '14

Hi,

Is it possible to have an AJAX loader for my Oxwall site (like Twitter and YouTube) for the pages on the site?

Thanks!

Curtis
Curtis Aug 12 '14
Thanks! :)
Alia Team
Alia Aug 12 '14
Sounds interesting.

WebFid Solutions, "3. Click on page settings and put the following into the header" seems like it is missing piece of code:

Curtis
Curtis Aug 12 '14

Quote from Aliia Sounds interesting.

WebFid Solutions, "3. Click on page settings and put the following into the header" seems like it is missing piece of code:

Look at the page source - he put it in as code so it didn't show up. The Oxwall code from the page is:

<!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
<script src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.0.min.js"></script>
<script src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-migrate-1.2.1.min.js"></script><script src="
http://yourwebsite/folder/nprogress.js"></script></p>

<link href="http://yourwebsite/folder/nprogress.css" rel="stylesheet">

<!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Alia Team
Alia Aug 12 '14
Thank you. Will try now =)
Curtis
Curtis Aug 12 '14
I don't see that loader, it just comes up as per standard.
Alia Team
Alia Aug 12 '14
Me too. I guess we are doing something wrong or the .js code is incorrect. Or may be our sites are way to fast for the loader to show up =)
Curtis
Curtis Aug 12 '14
Haha, maybe! WebFid Solutions, maybe you can enlighten us?
Paul Joseph
Paul Joseph Aug 12 '14
DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD OF WEBFID!!! HIS REAL NAME IS CYRUS WHYTE AND HE HAS BEEN EXPOSED AS A SCAM ARTIST ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!

SEARCH UNDER WEBFID AND/OR CYRUS AND YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF 

Curtis
Curtis Aug 12 '14

Please, let's not start a war in this thread... I just wanted my question answered. You already have an "all-out war" thread in General, don't you?

Can we go back to AJAX loaders for the sake of my sanity please?

Paul Joseph
Paul Joseph Aug 12 '14
@curtis the point i am trying to make on your behalf is he will not help you but you go ahead and proceed and learn the hard way 
Curtis
Curtis Aug 12 '14
Look, I don't want to take sides in this conflict OK? In this scenario WebFid helped me, and that's fine, end of story. However, please don't drag me into this. As I said before, I started by asking a question with this thread and it's ended up in another argument.

Mods, maybe you can step in and resolve this between WebFid and Paul?
Paul Joseph
Paul Joseph Aug 12 '14
Not dragging you into anything; and I don't have a personal conflict with webfid as he suggests.

Myself, along with three other members here have exposed his dishonesty on this forum!

Paul Joseph
Paul Joseph Aug 12 '14
Because you stole Aarons plugin for one and got caught, you offer things for free on here but don't post to oxwall store and time after time people expose you for your dishonest ways! You, my friend, are a first class scumbag!
The Forum post is edited by Paul Joseph Aug 12 '14