We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Add Photo to Memephtos template. - Memephoto | Forum

Steve
Steve Aug 7 '14
I purchased the plugin, after install it looks like only the admin can upload photos to memephotos.

please confirm this ?

Steve
Steve Aug 7 '14
members get this You can't view this page due to limited permissions
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Hi Steve,

Only Admin and Mods can manage memephoto template. Then members choose one of them to make memephoto after clicking on "Create memephoto" button.

The Forum post is edited by iDragon Solution Co., Ltd Aug 7 '14
Steve
Steve Aug 7 '14
if I new this before I purchased this plugin I would not of bout it. Members would like to upload there own photos and put titles on them. Can you hook me up with this plugin for free

http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/821 ??

Thanks 

Hi, We think this is the best way to manage meme template, if your members want to add their templates, they can request site owner to upload, so you can easy keep your site be clean....

But if you want everyone can do that, please go to ow_plugins/memephoto/controllers then replace memephoto.php by the attached file.

And please buy photogroup plugin if you are interested in, just a small price but help us so much.

Thank you.
The Forum post is edited by iDragon Solution Co., Ltd Aug 7 '14
Attachments:
  memephoto.php.zip (9Kb)
Steve
Steve Aug 7 '14
I am still getting limited permissions error. 
Please send me ftp info by private message. I will help to check
It's done. Please check
Martha Dellus
Martha Dellus May 16 '15
Upload there own photo by users is in progress or I have to forget about it ? This is stopping me to purchase your plugin . Using the same templates and boring for users! Your suggestion is for users to ask admin to add new template for them - you're kidding right ???
You do not have permission to reply this topic