We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Credit plugins Don't Work - User Credits | Forum

Syazwan
Syazwan Aug 8 '14
Hello please help , i've bought your credits plugin and it doesn't work .. When people post picture or do thing that will gain point, it won't be added to their point , it totally not function. i've set it on admn, on plugin setting but it still doesn't work , I 've already pm the developer but got no response. 
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Aug 8 '14
Skafla is the creator of the plugin and if you look in the forum tthere are many complaints on this issue. I am sure they will fix it soon. 
Syazwan
Syazwan Aug 9 '14
Yes , i've read post in forum, some are same problem like me. OK i will wait.Thanks For reply.
tammy harris
tammy harris Aug 9 '14
it workd but have to confid 2 pages to make it work open credits page and roll permisions page now it bit hard an way confusing start credits page if you have more then one roll you have option for credits for each roll ok now in basic free roll default roll and thing you have set up to take or receive credits needs to be unticked it roll permissions page so if set send friend request is set to -2 credits in roll permissions page untick send friend requests for that roll so the credits plugin controls it if its ticket then oxwall controls it theres also a disable button on credits to remove that action and let oxwall control it yes this could of beenmade more simpler but that how it works for now
tammy harris
tammy harris Aug 9 '14
and line breaks and paragraphs not working here again
Syazwan
Syazwan Aug 10 '14
I don't really understand , can you help me do it ? i'll give you admin detal and site acess . please ? you're savior man .. 
tammy harris
tammy harris Aug 10 '14
Pm me the datails
Den Team
Den Aug 11 '14
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Aug 14 '14
Syazwan, more information on how User Credits plugin works now can be found here: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/20851?page=1#post-102282
Kostia
Kostia Aug 14 '14

Quote from Skalfa LLC Syazwan, more information on how User Credits plugin works now can be found here: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/20851?page=1#post-102282

plugin works.
The Forum post is edited by Kostia Aug 15 '14
You do not have permission to reply this topic