We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Chat Msg Loading order problem in Mobile Version [Answered] - Mailbox | Forum

Ricky
Ricky Aug 8 '14
A definite problem with chat in mobile version in loading old msgs. Earlier msgs don't load in correct order but however when you see in Desktop version even on the mobile or pc everything looks fine. Please test it your self using chat in mobile version on a mobile phone.
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Software Aug 18 '14
Jozef
Jozef Aug 9 '14
Yes there is a bug, developers are already working on it, I hope it's soon repair.
Ricky
Ricky Aug 10 '14
k thanks, but another bug that appear in Desktop Version Chat is as follows:

Suppose I am user1 and I logged in to site on PC1 and have chatted with some of my friends and then logged out of it. Then came user2 and logged into the website on same PC1 with his login detail. Now the problem is that, whatever User1 chatted with his friends gets open as a pop up chat window, however in the bottom of that chat window there is written the user you are trying to access is deleted. But now user2 can read chat messages from that chat windows until he refreshes or moved to other page. I hope you could understand what i mean.

Ricky
Ricky Aug 10 '14
Here is the Screen Shot to further explain, what I want to make you understand.
Attachments:
  chat-error.png (6Kb)
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Aug 12 '14
Hello Ricky and Jozef, yes we are aware of these two bugs, they will be fixed asap, plugin will be updated soon
Ricky
Ricky Aug 14 '14

Quote from Oxwall Software Hello Ricky and Jozef, yes we are aware of these two bugs, they will be fixed asap, plugin will be updated soon
Thanks a lot. I want to mention here like other have already expressed several times that you people are doing a wonderful job.
You do not have permission to reply this topic