We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error When setting up menu items for footer of site | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Frank Barcellona
Frank Barcellona Oct 22 '11
I am new to oxwall and went to the admin area to add a menu item for the footer of the site and got the following error and cannot get into my site now.  Any help appreciated.

OW Debug - Exception
Message:Can't generate uri for empty controller/action !File:/home2/friendig/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/default_route.phpLine:49Trace:#0 /home2/friendig/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/router.php(291): OW_DefaultRoute->generateUri(NULL, NULL, Array) #1 /home2/friendig/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/router.php(277): OW_Router->uriFor(NULL, NULL, Array) #2 /home2/friendig/public_html/oxwall/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/navigation_service.php(286): OW_Router->urlFor(NULL, NULL) #3 /home2/friendig/public_html/oxwall/ow_system_plugins/base/components/bottom_menu.php(41): BOL_NavigationService->getMenuItems(Array) #4 /home2/friendig/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/master_page.php(132): BASE_CMP_BottomMenu->__construct() #5 /home2/friendig/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/master_page.php(56): OW_MasterPage->init() #6 /home2/friendig/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/application.php(187): OW_MasterPage->__construct() #7 /home2/friendig/public_html/oxwall/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #8 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentException
Max
Max Oct 22 '11
Hi !
A little search provide you :

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/2146
GH
GH Oct 22 '11
Right now, it seems that you cant user terms of use. there is a bug.. If you arent careful, you will hose tentire system .. dont touch it till the bug is fixed iMHO

savvas
savvas Oct 22 '11
http://batiha.com/sign-in that should get you back
savvas
savvas Oct 22 '11
i have the same issue with the terms and conditions, you see out of quriosity i done a wll.fm site to see the bug situation , and its all clearover there. so there are solutions the point is nobody is saying them !!!!!! great software but not reliable cos no one can realy help you when you want them to., i have to be honnesti am having second thoughts just at a time were i have an investor ready to take my site to another level, i offered to pay to fix i posted 2 million issues and appart for someone telling me how to embed a video source i have had 0% support succsess and took a gamble by giving access to someone to my site hoping i get sorted. thanks
Frank Barcellona
Frank Barcellona Oct 22 '11
Thanks so much for all of the help!!
Max
Max Oct 22 '11
Hmm
savvas, you seem forget I tried to help you and spend a lot of time on your website..
Everybody have a real life and a lot of thing to do..
More, I said to you I wasn't a developer and PHP is unknow for me..