We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

oxwall site request for plugins | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
tammy harris
tammy harris Aug 17 '14
can you please implement a time frame on answer a question in plugin forums 
so many plugin dev have dodged my and many other questions and problems and just answer the easy question or ones they want to answer 

and some are done by team members 
its an absolute joke have to wait a month only to find the dev is answered easy stuff and dodged your question/ problem 

i have and i will keep posting questions on why they dodged the question  every week from now on 

i can understand sometimes they can miss a question 
but if theirs a set time limit say lets be fair ie 3 week unanswered question then there plugin is removed from the store 

oxwall is great but theirs so many plugins that have had no development
 no fixes for almost 12 months 

mobile has been out for how long now and seams only paru is try to get his plugins to work on mobile 

set another time limit on plugins that should work on mobile if they are not made to work on mobile in say 3 months time there plugin is removed from main plugin page and make a new page old plugins ore something 

some of these plugin now say comparable with 1.7  but they are not as they are not mobile site ready, if they are not mobile site ready they should not be slowed to have the 1.7 compatibility label   
ross Team
ross Aug 18 '14
please send a complaint to moderation team, as this is a general question section related to the software. 
tammy harris
tammy harris Aug 18 '14
i have sent 3 before and never got a answer
ross Team
ross Aug 18 '14
wait for it, please, it might take a while
tammy harris
tammy harris Aug 18 '14
a while lol the first one was 7 months ago