We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bugs In Aerial Template | Forum

savvas
savvas Oct 23 '11
Hi installed Aerial template and have found these issues look like bugs can someone help me cos it shows abit unprofessional towards my members when functions don’t work  pls help me someone.   The problems !   1,en you send a private message to a member it cant find the page   2,hen you send a gift  and a private message , it says that it has been sent but on a white background nothing to do with the site no back, no front , no top, no bottom just that plain text {"message":"Gift has been sent"} that’s all you see   3,ge keeps on freezing when tab across the page 4,en you apply text in news feed on members wall / page you get this Page not found Sorry, this document doesn't exist.   Thanks Sav
savvas
savvas Oct 23 '11
I just checked aagain as a user member not admin to see if the problem is only with admin and it performed the same , infact all private messages go to the public wall very serious maybe a privacy issue i dont really know , i hope you experts can help me asap ... hey maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax can you hear me :-)) max you are a top man very helpfull.''Sav
savvas
savvas Oct 23 '11
also when writing on someones wall check attachments before and after. Can someone pls help me on this cos i spent a whole day fixing up this template and now i must take it down cos its pretty bad. Thanks Sav
Max
Max Oct 23 '11
Hi savvas
Are you sure what problems are owed at theme ?
Try another theme and check your problem again
savvas
savvas Oct 23 '11
ok max in 30 min i  c u then i hope .x