We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Photo upload stuck in loading bar [Solved] | Forum

sekti
sekti Aug 19 '14
oxwall 1.7.0 When I tray to upload photo via left widget button..it stuck on loading bar on the top. is this script problem or security problem. tq

The Forum post is edited by ross Aug 19 '14
Attachments:
  loading bar.PNG (478Kb)
ross Team
ross Aug 19 '14
disable mod_security module on your server
ross Team
ross Aug 19 '14
and please do the search on forum before posting this topic has already been discussed
sekti
sekti Aug 19 '14
ok tq... I do has serch in this forum but mybe i cant find the topic. thats way i ask in this forum. thank again for your answer.
sekti
sekti Aug 19 '14
Hellow i tray to upload via mobile and also upload via user album in its work fine..but when i try to upload via add new photo widget in the left, its only stuck in loading bar on the top... if you said it because Mod_security issue ,why in the mobile upload and user album its work. thanks
sekti
sekti Aug 19 '14
Upload in user album its wok fine... but not in add new photo button.
Attachments:
  Capture333.JPG (32Kb)
ross Team
ross Aug 19 '14
that depends on the settings of the mod_security module. have you already disabled it?
sekti
sekti Aug 19 '14
I cant disable  the mod_security cause it shared hosting....is there iny way to fixed via .htacces ..?

sekti
sekti Aug 19 '14
is in the oxwell 1.7.1 update it will be ok later..?...bcouse is very good social software.
ross Team
ross Aug 19 '14
It could be the same, this issue is related to the settings of the mod_security module not the software. 
Micaeljames
Micaeljames Feb 25

Discover your ideal smoking companion with the High Dreams Tray & Grinder Sets Collection. Upgrade your smoking setup with a convenient rolling tray with grinder, perfect for effortlessly preparing and enjoying your favorite herbs. Each set within this curated collection embodies sophistication and functionality, promising to elevate your smoking rituals to new heights. Whether you seek sleek modern designs or intricate artistic motifs, there's a perfect match waiting for you. Crafted with precision and attention to detail, these sets not only organize your smoking essentials but also add a touch of elegance to your space. From precision grinders to spacious rolling trays, every piece in the collection is designed to enhance your smoking experience. Explore the High Dreams Tray & Grinder Sets Collection today and find the perfect match to complement your unique style and elevate your smoking enjoyment.