We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Comment - Not Working | Forum

MR
MR Aug 19 '14
When trying to post a comment on my website there is no send button allowing comments to actually post to my website. Attached is a picture of how it looks. Please help...
ross Team
ross Aug 19 '14
Please, deactivate/reactivate newsfeed plugin, enable debug mode if it does not help, check your error logs for any related error, then copy it here. 

Make sure plugins and software is up-to-date, as well as theme which is currently active

The Forum post is edited by ross Aug 19 '14
MR
MR Aug 21 '14
Comment still not working (on the wall)

OW Debug - NoticeMessage:Undefined offset: 1File:/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.phpLine:599

Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Aug 21 '14
You can send comments by pressing the ENTER Button on your keyboard after you have finished writing the comment.
MR
MR Aug 22 '14
@Kumi Festus when i press enter it just takes comment to a new line within the box

ross Team
ross Aug 22 '14
MR what software version and newsfeed plugin you have? Is theme compatible? switch to the default theme and see if the issue persists. 
MR
MR Aug 22 '14
Everything is working but the wall function. Is there a way i can just fix this. I dont want to mess up something else trying to fix this issue. 
pit
pit Aug 23 '14
I have a similar problem but with "add image button" and i solve it reinstalling newly the theme that I use. 

Maybe is not a best solution, and if you modify any css, you may do the changes other time but finally I can solve it and now i see the referred button.

ross Team
ross Aug 24 '14
MR, do you see my questions?
Emma Brown
Emma Brown Jul 17 '23
Maybe the version you are using is too outdated and the comment feature has been blocked. Therefore, to fix it, you need to download the latest version to use. aa route planner
The Forum post is edited by Emma Brown Jul 17 '23
Jeffree Star
Jeffree Star Nov 20 '23
Make sure that you are not using a browser that is blocking JavaScript. JavaScript is required for the comments backpack battles section to work properly.
The Forum post is edited by Jeffree Star Nov 20 '23