We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Not working in 1.7.1 - Mailbox | Forum

Bhavin Shah
Bhavin Shah Aug 28 '14
I have updated oxwall platform to version 1.7.1.

Message plugin was also updated automatically. After update, chat window is visible. However, online users as well as all members are not being loaded in the instant chat window. Have tried to install the plugin couple of times but the problem persists.

Please help.

Vasilis
Vasilis Sep 8 '14
Same problem here! Even basic testing before release would have shown this problem. Is there a way to get the previous version of this plugin until a working update is released?
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Sep 9 '14
Are those members your friends? Have you had a chat before with these members?
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Software Sep 9 '14
Vasilis
Vasilis Sep 9 '14
In my case, I have 400 friends. I could see them online and offline before the update. After the update nothing comes up. After reverting the mailbox update to the old version (but keeping 1.7.1) it works just fine. The latest mailbox update breaks it.
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Sep 15 '14
Yes, we have reproduced this error, the problem will be fixed in the upcoming update.
Jakub Duchek
Jakub Duchek Oct 26 '14

Quote from Oxwall Software Yes, we have reproduced this error, the problem will be fixed in the upcoming update.
When will the new update come?(sorry for my english)
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Oct 28 '14
Follow our blog, we'll keep you all updated.
Jimmy
Jimmy Nov 7 '14
Hello, I have problems with my not send photos or files plugin. Error message.

The requested URL was not found /ow_userfiles/plugins/mailbox83/attachments/attachment_138_545cec36e4036_B0p-GaBCAAA8wzK.jpg on this server.

Please Help me . Thank You Jimmy

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Nov 10 '14
Jimmy, as you can see from the path you provided you have mailbox83, which is a duplicate of the mailbox plugin. I believe you have tried to install this plugin twice or whatever you did there.

You need to delete this mailbox83 folder
Then go to your database in ow_base_plugins table find this plugin mailbox83 and edit the record to just "mailbox"

The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Software Nov 10 '14
Rob
Rob Nov 19 '14
Updating the plugin messages causes problems. The accompanying error message.
Rob
Rob Nov 22 '14
Dear M, we still can not update the plugin messages. Perhaps you have an appropriate solution for this.? In our previous post we have included a sample of the message that we received after the update. The software did not work, so we had to again restore a backup.
We look forward to your response.
Sincerely,
Daydreams
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Nov 24 '14
Daydreams I will need Cpanel access details to update the plugin properly, please PM
You do not have permission to reply this topic