We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

1.7.1 Error 500 | Forum

Brandon
Brandon Aug 31 '14
I am getting this error after I updated. Sadly out of excitement I did not deactivate all plugins before updating. Any ideas on how to resolve this? 

Error 500
Internal Server Error.
If you are the site admin, click here for details (+)Something went wrong!
To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true
- Reproduce your last action.Error details:Type:ErrorMessage:Argument 1 passed to ivideo_ads_enabled() must be an instance of BASE_EventCollector, instance of BASE_CLASS_EventCollector givenFile:/home/*****/public_html/ow_plugins/ivideo/init.phpLine:159

ross Team
ross Aug 31 '14
You need to disable ivideo plugin
Brandon
Brandon Sep 1 '14
Thanks that is resolved. Now my index is gone and photos won't load. 

Fatal error: Call to undefined method BASE_CLASS_QueryBuilderEvent::getQueryParams() in /home/******/public_html/ow_plugins/photo/bol/photo_service.php on line 1304

Fatal error: Call to undefined method BOL_UserService::findUserIdListByIdList() in /home/lawesbt/public_html/ow_plugins/privacy/bol/action_service.php on line 270

The Forum post is edited by Brandon Sep 1 '14
ross Team
ross Sep 1 '14
I'm sorry what software version do you have currently?

What are the version of privacy and photo plugins you have now?

Brandon
Brandon Sep 2 '14
I have everything updated to 1.7.1 including the plugins. I would do a backup but sadly arvixe removed all my backups as it was taking up too much space and was apparently a violation of use.  
ross Team
ross Sep 2 '14
Brandon, please check whether you have these two files: 

ow_system_plugins/base/classes/query_builder_event.php

and 

ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php

if yes, can you please attach them here in the archive. 

Brandon
Brandon Sep 3 '14
The file extention is not allowed.
David
David Sep 3 '14
I'm confirming this problem is really is!

And I have this both (ver. 1.7.1):

ow_system_plugins/base/classes/query_builder_event.php

and 

ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php

And these 2 files are original, not edited.

How to fix this problem?

ross Team
ross Sep 3 '14
Guys, can you please archive these files and attach it here?
Fabrizio Taglieri
Fabrizio Taglieri Sep 4 '14
I've the same issue!

After upgrade photo plugin and oxwall platform to 1.7.1 when I go to index page ("Main" in menu) I see this erro message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method BASE_CLASS_QueryBuilderEvent::getQueryParams() in /home/******/public_html/******/oxwall/ow_plugins/photo/bol/photo_service.php on line 1304

Please help me!

Brandon
Brandon Sep 4 '14
Hope this works. 
Attachments:
  Oxwall.zip.rar (10Kb)
ross Team
ross Sep 4 '14
Your files differ from the default, don't know why this happened

please replace them with these in attachement, 

then enable dev mode and refresh your website, then disable dev mode and try again. 

Attachments:
  user_service.php.zip (9Kb)
  query_builder_event.php.zip (1Kb)
Fabrizio Taglieri
Fabrizio Taglieri Sep 5 '14
Thanks ross! I replaced two files and it work fine ;-)
ross Team
ross Sep 5 '14
Great!
Brandon
Brandon Sep 5 '14
Problem solved. Thanks! 
Brandon
Brandon Sep 7 '14
I take that back!! I found another error! I can't view any profiles!

Fatal error: Call to undefined method BOL_UserDao::findIdListByIdList() in /home/lawesbt/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php on line 717

ross Team
ross Sep 8 '14
can you please attach here your ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_dao.php file? in the archive.
Brandon
Brandon Sep 8 '14
Here you go. 
Attachments:
  user_dao.rar (5Kb)
ross Team
ross Sep 9 '14
Brandon, your update has not been successfully completed. This file also differs from the original one of 1.7.1

I recommend you to restore your backup and run the installation process again, following the instructions we have: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/24133

Please download the original package from here: http://www.oxwall.org/download

and replace your ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_dao.php file with the one from the downloaded package, this will solve this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method BOL_UserDao::findIdListByIdList() in /home/lawesbt/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php on line 717

Brandon
Brandon Sep 9 '14
Thanks to my host they forced me to remove all my backups. Is there a way I can do a clean install and move the content over from old to new? 
Pages: 1 2 »