We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Message in Red - Questions | Forum

Carol Schumacher
Carol Schumacher Aug 31 '14

I love the Question Poll.  However since adding this plug in, when a user types a Status in the Newsfeed and hits Send a Red message of  Please Fill The Form Properly comes up.  Not every time but most of the time this happens. I hate to deactivate this plugin when some questions have already been asked and answered.   Can you check this out for me and tell me if I've another option?
nevermind sorry I have to deactivate cause I don't want my users to think something wrong with the site.  thanks anyway

The Forum post is edited by Carol Schumacher Aug 31 '14
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Sep 1 '14
Hello,

I checked the issue on my demo ( http://demo2.oxpro.org/ ;) and everything works ok. Could you pm me your site url. I will check the issue on your site.

Carol Schumacher
Carol Schumacher Sep 2 '14

I had to deactivate it, sorry.  Error messages tend to give a site a bad taste for my users.  Having polls on my site are not that important, but thanks for getting back with me. 

Now I'm trying to figure out how to make videos and photos stick in my groups when they post them rather than to go flying out of them and into the Videos and Photos menu tab areas of the site.  Other than getting group albums and video albums.  You have any knowledge you could share, I hear some value highly your opinions.

You do not have permission to reply this topic