We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Search Plus is not working after update to 1.7.1 - Search Plus v.1.0 - Top Search Widget (like Facebook) | Forum

Ricky
Ricky Aug 31 '14
This plug in was working with 1.7.0 but now its not working at all with 1.7.1. As soon as I updated to 1.7.1, my site stop working and given error e500.php (Not found). Then I restored site from backup and uninstalled third party plugins and then updated. Update was successful and then I activated plugins one by one. As soon as I activated Search Plus, site again becomes non functional and starts giving error e500.php Page Not Found. Even I was not able to login to the site. So have tried every this and that way and now concluded that Your plugin in not compatible with current version of oxwall. So plz make necessary changes to make it compatible and working with current version. Thanks
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Sep 6 '14

500 Hata
Internal Server Error.

Eğer site yöneticisiyle iseniz,  (+) ayrıntılar için tıklayın

Bir şeyler yanlış gitti!
hata ayrıntıları için şu adımları izleyin almak için:
- Açık  ow_includes / config.php dosyası ve ayarlamak  debug_mode için  gerçek
- En son eylemi yeniden. Hata ayrıntıları: Türü: errorMessage: (toconsolex geçti Argüman 1) bir örneği olmalıdır BASE_EventCollector, BASE_CLASS_ConsoleItemCollector givenFile bir örneği: /home/penguenr/public_html/reklam/ow_plugins/search/init.phpLine: 143

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Sep 6 '14

Error 500
Internal Server Error.

If you are the site admin, click here for details (+)

Something went wrong!
To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true
- Reproduce your last action.Error details:Type:ErrorMessage:Argument 1 passed to toconsolex() must be an instance of BASE_EventCollector, instance of BASE_CLASS_ConsoleItemCollector givenFile:/home/penguenr/public_html/reklam/ow_plugins/search/init.phpLine:143

You do not have permission to reply this topic