We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

error login & signing up! | Forum

jeo
jeo Oct 30 '11
For some reason i cart login or no one can sign up how cums!
Owen Baines
Owen Baines Oct 30 '11
Can you Provide a Screen Shot or your OXWALL powered site?
jeo
jeo Oct 30 '11
of the site? the site loads but when i try login it keeps saying error and when a member try to join it says error 500!
jeo
jeo Oct 31 '11
i need this sorted!!!
Den Team
Den Oct 31 '11
jeo
We need more details. While you don't provide us extended description/screenshot of your problem, we can't assist you. 
What is your site URL? 
jeo
jeo Oct 31 '11
www.chavspace.com and ok i get sum screenshoots :)
jeo
jeo Oct 31 '11
I cart get a screenshoot of the sign up one it hasent got a capcha image for some reason
Attachments:
  error 1.png (7.25Kb)
Ibrahim
Ibrahim Oct 31 '11
Check your  cgi-bin    folder ... have you deleted anything from the site recently ??
Owen Baines
Owen Baines Oct 31 '11
GD Library 2 with FreeType support. Addenster i strongly believe the sign up issue is due to not having GD Library 2 with FreeType support installed.

i had that problem and when my host install it, It all got solved.
jeo
jeo Oct 31 '11
Owen how can i sort this & Ibrahim no just when i added a subdomain it woulded  work, then my host sorted it now my site want login, im still waiting for them to get back if they have sorted it :(
Owen Baines
Owen Baines Oct 31 '11
Who is your Host and what their Website? Ill check them out, Or if your on a Free Host you could switch over to the host i use which is a P2H version.
jeo
jeo Oct 31 '11
im using arvixe.com Oxwall top host
Owen Baines
Owen Baines Oct 31 '11
Oh, Right, Im contacting a member of their team to see if they could install GD Library or if it is already installed, How to solve your issues.
jeo
jeo Oct 31 '11
Thanks very much for your help, when you find out please inbox me :)
Owen Baines
Owen Baines Oct 31 '11
I will, May take a while they said they are going to take a look into it and email me within the next half an hour to an hour.