We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Price increase of more than 100%? - User Credits | Forum

David
David Sep 3 '14

In the past I've thought about buying. Today I wanted to buy a plugin, but I have been now not interested to buy. Price increase by more than 100% is large and unfounded price increases. I am willing to tolerate price of $60. The current price is disproportionate and I was no longer interested in buying. 

If the author has financial problems - should create new plugins, not kill existing. 

You should again reassess the current price...

(sorry for my bad English)

Kelvin
Kelvin Sep 4 '14
I was complaint too. but this plugin is a must have for commercial use. without this plugin. Members won't play more to earn credits. I bought it for $99. I just want this plugin has more functions that make my money worth it.
David
David Sep 5 '14
In any case, the price $99 is absolutely excessive. Plugin in its current form does not have this value. Certainly I'm not the only one who had the intention to buy the plugin, but due to the overvalued price does not buy now.
Abbey
Abbey Oct 11 '14
Glad I got it when it was cheaper
Leslie Adrian
Leslie Adrian Dec 9 '14

Quote from David In any case, the price $99 is absolutely excessive. Plugin in its current form does not have this value. Certainly I'm not the only one who had the intention to buy the plugin, but due to the overvalued price does not buy now.
I would pay even more for this plugin. obviously David you have no idea how to make a plugin yourself, nor do you have any clue about how much time is consumed with support. This plugin is A+, stop complaining and go find something better for cheaper if you can.
You do not have permission to reply this topic